Kristi's action plan for recovery is a multi phase process for learning the day-to-day steps needed for recovery from the trauma of grief. Many people are unable to think for themselves or their families following the tragedy of a loss. These workshops are designed to give you the "Don't THINK just DO" tools for getting through.
Kristi's workshops include the following sessions:
1. "How to Create Structure"
2. "Affirmations & Importance of Talk Therapy"
3. "Why Writing Leads to Emotional Healing"
4. "Learn to Relax and Let Go"
5. "The Grief Diet & Exercise Plan"
6. "Sleep is an Important Tool to Recovery"
7. "Alternative Healing Methods"
8. "Managing Triggers & the Response they Create in Your Recovery"
9. "The Spiritual Side of Grief"
10. "Gratitude & Giving Back"
If you are interested in have Kristi host a workshop for your organization,